Saturday, April 28, 2007

A quiet nite at home is actually quite fun


I have all the time in the world to concentrate on my personal projects. It's related to photography, culture and heritage. Quite premature to write about it here as we are still trying to secure some funding to back us up.

I did a bit of work on Friday nite (yes, I do. I thought I was mad but I got a call from IFH, the jet setting consultant at almost midnight and he just got back from the office). Crazy.

Woke up early this morning thinking of riding Kiara off road. it was raining and the trails were definitely wet. I did not want to spend the afternoon cleaning my mountain bike I decided to ride on the road.

As usual, as soon as I sat on the saddle, I felt like a kid again. The sky was slightly overcast, it was a perfect day to ride on the road. I had solid 1 hour ride. I promised myself to get back on the saddle more regularly from now on.

We'll see.

No comments: