Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sayonara D70s



I.F.H. just came and left with my D70s.

It is now pretty much SOLD though we haven't decided on the price yet.

Quite hard to put a price with friends but I want a fair deal to each other. I want him to propose a price and we'll call it a DEAL.



I have been using the D70s since last August. It has travelled with me to Australia (Perth), Thailand (Bangkok), Myanmar (Mandalay and Yangon), Indonesia (Bali), various parts of Malaysia. We have been partners in covering scores of events in KL including Agong golf tournament, RB Board of Directors dinner, I Am Muslim launch, Isthmus opening, CY 40th birthday, Busker's nite KL etc etc



In fact SKW borrowed it to shoot his proposal for Mark & Spencer and he got the job!

The D70s was also responsible for my magazine contribution debut.

Not to sound emotional, but I am sure it is in good hands. I.F.H. is quite anal about keeping his gadgets in top form, all the time.


*images downloaded from www.nikon.com.my

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you you getting to replace the D70?


The ol'King & I

shemeq said...

King & I:

Even if your road bike is already equipped with dura-ace, after a while you will be "gatal" and get the whole campag record group set.

A trip to the camera shop is as risky as going to bikepro or ksh.

I got the D200. It's my birthday gift (yeah, an excuse to spend!).