Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Podium



I have been following the race since F1 1st came to Malaysia.

Been going to the race with Dr. K very regularly for the past years.

With my bunch of friends, we used to watch races at Souled Out in Desa Sri Hartamas or pubs Bangsar. Another excuse to party.



Sometimes, RonR who is now living in London had F1 party at his apartment where he served chicken adobo and drinks on Sunday nites. We went to the office the next day with massive headache.

Before that, I was not really into the sports at all.



I have always been a Ferrari fan but not anymore. I found it rather monotonous towards the end of Schumacher's reign.

This year I went to Sepang just for photography purposes and I wasn't in the mood. I do not support any team because I have not been following the race.

This shots are rather boring, like shots from some journalists.

I prefer artistic and creative presentations of rare subjects, which not easy to come by...

I post it anyway...

No comments: