Monday, April 02, 2007

Keys

On the way home from an appointment, I searched for my keys. They weren't in the car.

Looking for the keys on the floor of my car, underneath the seat, still no sign of it.

Drove to my sister's place, she's outstation and the maid ran away (what's new!).

Went back to the office, still no keys.

Checked my car again at the lobby...

Found it in my laptop bag.

Arrrghh!

It was raining and the roads were bloody congested.

Now i am home.

It's okay coz I had quite a great day.

Why was it a great day?

Stay tuned to my next post......

Clue: Refer to 6th February 2007 post

10 comments:

StaRshOOter said...

I think i lost my wallet today! bugger!

Anonymous said...

Did you meet a hot gal hence the great day?

The King & I
~Campag 4 life~

shemeq said...

starshooter:

my recent bali holiday i freaked out to find out my wallet was missing when I was in the car.

reckless me, I actually left it at the patio of my friends' hotel room when I was waiting for them to get ready.

we immediately called the duty manager and in 5 minutes we were informed my wallet was still there and i found out the content was intact.

i felt like giving the duty manager a big big hug, but i chickened out. But i thanked her 100 times i think.

perhaps men should carry a handbag haha

shemeq said...

King & I:

i wish!

campag huh! what's yr frame?

i have not done century rides for a while now. a friend sent an old pix taken during our long ride before with a title "ex-champion" (not that i was). i think that was kinda sweet and these kind of friends are people who keep me going with my passions.

i have always been blessed with lotsa very good friends.

(eh, what's up with me and long comment today?)

Anonymous said...

De Rosa King.

The King & I

shemeq said...

King & I:

Aahh!

Been to Kiara lately?

Hope the monkeys are still friendly to roadies.

bola2api said...

campag with De Rosa frame? yummy

shemeq said...

bola2api:
Yeah, I guess King & I resides in Tuscani, drives a Ferrari and very much into fine Italian works of art.

bola2api said...

I almost bought a 2nd hand pegoretti frame :) Lucky it did not suit me well(size was a bit too big for me).

So I settled for a teeny weeny size 43 Trek WSD

bola2api said...

oops perogetti