Thursday, May 03, 2007

3 Birthdays and one long weekend

Alamak, have to get back to work after 1 week of holidays.

I slept early last nite, exhausted from all sort of invitations and parties over the long weekend.

3 birthdays

Ms Demeanour's party at her brother's house. The company was great as they were all my close friends. The food was fantastic. The house, beautiful. That was one of the nicest bachelor's house I have ever been to. Very modern and tastefully furnished.Even the landscape is a minimalist piece but, seriously nice with lighting and all. I have to say the owner of the house has a very good taste and a good budget to work with.

Mr. Arbok's party was held at a karaoke club with Moroccan team. The party started at 9 but I arrived way after midnight. Thanks to Mr. IFH who drove an Italian sports car like driving a Kancil. Well, actually he was held up on the highway and got a speeding ticket. We had fun singing for almost 2 hours. I can't believe one actually chose Taman Rashidah Utama. You can get hernia to sing that song. Good party, nevertheless!



Little baby Maya's birthday tea + BBQ held in the garden of her home. Maya is 1 year old. Beautiful baby adored by both her parents and her elder sister Sara. Believe it or not I introduced her parents over lunch about 9 years ago and now they are one great happy family. I adore all of them. Maya is very lucky to have parents like DK and Dingdong. Both of them have been my pillar of strengths in various parts of my life. These are friends I can keep forever and more. They mean a lot to me!

No comments: