Friday, April 06, 2007

Can't even erect a wall?

Have any of you had the privilege to deal with a contractor before?

Well, I just have my share of "fun" with one of them.

They are just NOT punctual, nor they respect other people's time

Typically, they said yes, they understood, very convincingly on what they were supposed to do.
So I left my place leaving the fate of my living room wall in their hands.

Bad decision!

No progress when I came home and they gave me a lame excuse. I sms-ed his boss:

"the contractor never came to replenish the plaster and progress is zero. a lot of time wasted and i need my apartment to be in order soon as my friends are coming to view some paintings. your contractor is so FIRED. they can't even erect a wall on time. i am not going to pay a single cent for a job uncompleted. i have appointed my own contractor"

I have never heard from him again.

The living room was in a mess and my whole day was ruined.

They new contractors seems to be more professional. They put plastic cover on the floor and the sofa. The job should be completed with a fresh paint job by tomorrow.

My fingers are crossed.

I got an sms:
"Anger is like bringing the force from others to punish ourselves"

OK lah.

Cool down.

I have a concert to go to and I am going to have a good time!

No comments: