Thursday, May 28, 2009

Amelie - 03

I am not going to Kuantan this week.

I promised Mr. Selva I will be in Kuantan and will pay him the selling price of the car and the transportation. In return he will arrange the transportation and also the transfer of ownership document.

Unfortunately, I do not have any appointment in Kuantan this week, nor next week as the Aussies will be in KL and there is no immediate necessity for me to be in Kuantan or Bukit Ibam.

I called Mr Selva up this morning and proposed him an option without me going to Kuantan. He was quite busy with his work in the workshop and promised to call me back in the evening.

He kept his word, he just called. We have agreed. I can’t go to Kuantan. I will bank in the money for the car and the transportation and he will arrange the delivery of the car to KL together with the transfer form.

I got his bank details and off to Bangsar now to transfer the money.

This might sound stupid but I think I can take the risk. I met Mr. Selva and I think I can trust him. Besides, I know where he lives.

David has arrange a space in a workshop in Bandar Putri, Klang. I don’t know where that is, but I am sure I will be commuting there every Saturday soon, to monitor the progress of another restoration work.

I hope the restoration is not going to cost me a bomb.

We will see….

No comments: