Thursday, April 03, 2008

Speeding again.....




I spent half a day today at Bukit Aman to appeal and finally paid my summons. All 4 speeding tickets. without which I cannot renew my road tax....

Went to Sri Hartamas for dinner with BB and KL whom I haven' met since their recent Euro holidays and ate our favorite rosti with beef bacon and eggs, and pizza, and satay.....

Enak banget!

On the way home at Jalan Kiara, there was a road block. I got stopped for speeding, again!

Encik, encik laju la.

Sorry Encik, saya tak perasan sebab jalan ni turun bukit.


Ni kena saman ni.


Tapi Encik, saya baru tadi pergi Bukit Aman bayar 4 saman. Tak kan nak saman saya lagi kut. Ni ada resit nye.


Dah kena banyak saman, janganlah lah buat lagi!


Sorry Encik, saya tak tahu malam pun ada road block.


Hmmm ok lah. Jangan bawak laju sangat. Jalan! Jalan!


Terima kasih Encik.



I know I sound so stupid right? But, I managed to be a bit charming, and escape getting another speeding ticket.

Thank God!

3 comments:

MBA said...

The art of yr negotiation is working mate.....

shemeq said...

mba:
part art, part charm ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Encik, saya tak tahu malam pun ada road block.... tis the funniest part =)).... lawak sangat