Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shooting the Gang


The gang came over to my apartment cum lil' studio last night. That was a great fun, havin some drinks and shoot my "models".

Too bad I can't show all here.

Some of the shots are quite nice, sexy and very provocative.

I have to respect the "model's" privacy.


It was great fun.

I feel like upgrading my equipment like more variety and bigger backdrops so that I can take full body shots. As at now the backdrop is a bit too small. Cannot accommodate red planet who is a six footer.


Any more volunteers?



By the way, thanks red planet, jd, tff,bs, mp, c, mo. You guys were great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done .. nice job & great pix !

can we have d copies please

:-D

shemeq said...

red planet:

thanks!

pleasure!

Anonymous said...

This was my first time facing the gang and i was put under the spot light.
The minute i saw the lights.
You were all doomed.
I fell in love.
With the lights.
Of course all thanks go to JD for introducing me.
As usual - i was late!

more photo shoots soon?