Friday, April 04, 2008

Family Weekend

The older I get, the more I feel the attachment to my family.

When we were growing up, we were not that close to each other because of the age different - generation gaps, perhaps - and because most of us (actually all of us) went to boarding school throughout our formation years.



This weekend one of my brothers and his family are in town. We went out for dinners and breakfast and spent hours talking and talking, and it was great. As we get older, the generation gap become smaller and we can relate to each other when we talk about politics or other things...




Being the youngest boy in the family, they always think I am still a little brother. Now things are different. They listen to my views and a great deal of times I managed to convince them my stands on certain issues, politics included.




Even more fun to pick on my nieces and nephews...

No comments: