Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Speed trap - yeah, again!

After my last post on speeding and getting the tickets and got away, I was stopped again, twice, on the same Jalan Kiara stretch.

Lucky me, my charms worked – so I escaped both times.

I mean, look... how could you put an 80kmh limit on a straight downhill stretch of Jalan Kiara when in good days I can spin my road bike at 50kmhon my bicycle!

It's a 3-lane road.

Hardly any accident – as far as I can remember. OK there was a high profile fatal accident but the guy was drunk, early morning.

I am against the regular speed trap on Jalan Kiara.

Cashing in on affluent Damansara Heights, Sri Hartamas and Mont Kiara areas, perhaps?

Pun intended!


p/s
perhaps they should put more cops at the departure hall of an international airport which is not equipped with surveillance cameras.

p/p/s

I cringe each time I see police cars with anti-rasuah stickers.

The guy had the cheek to ask me - "so, macamana nak selesai ni? ".

"Saya demam dan lapar. Nak pergi jumpa doktor lepas tu nak pergi beli makan."

"Err Encik kerja kat mana??"

You tell me.... what has that got to do with the price of fish in the market?

No comments: