Friday, June 19, 2009


The editor of my cycling club, PCC (Pedalholics Cycling Club) love the pics.

He published the one below and a few more in other pages - and my writeup too.

(In my opinion, some of the best mountain biking photos I’ve seen. You have really captured the essence and the beauty of some of the reasons we ride. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing more photos from you – Ed)

I love his remarks. Well said.





Note:

1- you may click on the image to see a bigger version and read the newsletter called Spokes and Nipples.

2-sorry for the redundancy as I have posted these images before. This blog is also my electronic journal for my personal consumption - to electronically record the journey of my life - accessible via the net, and of course I love sharing it with all of you out there.

No comments: