Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Year End

Seriously, I am already in a holiday mood.


But for my partners, typical Chinamen enterpreneurs, business as usual. No indication of slowing down towards Christmas and New Year. To them, only the stock market takes a bit of a break before Christmas and New Year.



I don't really feel like working since I worked my ass off the whole of last week, hosting and organizing JV meeting with a bunch of Aussies, Japs and Brazilian. It was good, everybody was happy.


I had a hard time explaining to them about the recent street protests. It doesn't look good really. But, Malaysia has a good track record of being stable. I really hope the government will handle this matter carefully before FDI decide to go for alternative locations.



Today, I sneaked out after lunch with the bunch of friends who I climbed Mount Kinabalu last year.



We went to TTDI for foot massage session.




RM40 per session + RM10 tip. Well worth it!

No comments: