Sunday, December 09, 2007

♥@ 1st sight - 04







Had breakfast with my cycling buddy, DRK. Roti Puri in PJ where they have 2 restaurants of the same name - Sri Paandi or something like that. The "captains" from both shops waived at us as soon as we stepped out of my car.
After 2 roti puri each i told DRK about the FIAT.





where are you going to park this one?

i don't know. i will worry about that after the restoration.


how much did you get it for?

RMX,XXX only 
(I hate questions like these - makes me nervous - did i make a bad decision.... Did I pay too much for the italian vintage - a piece of junk to some people.)

oh, thats OK. It's cheaper than my Pinarello Paris.... erm... frame only.


I felt better after that. 


Next 3 months are going to be exciting with this little project.

I attempted to restore a Morris Minor before. Unfortunately the bastard who was supposed to restore it did not complete the job and now he Morris Minor is just pieces of steel in his backyard.

Perhaps I should get my bouncer friend (who burnt his ex's car) to pay him a visit one of these days..



1 comment:

bola2api said...

seriously? it's cheaper than pinarello Paris frame??

The car looks good..