Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Petaling Street - after dark



I had to take one of my Australian guests to Petaling Street. Not his first time. He knows his way around KL - better than me! (especially when it comes to LRT, monorail and train).

He asked me one day whether he could take the train from Mid Valley to KL Sentral to go back to his hotel. I said - NO.

He proved me wrong.




For your info, you can take the KTM Komuter from Mid Valley to KL Sentral.

Only 1 stop, only 1 Ringgit. I can actually take the train and have lunch with Mr. D70s.




I followed him to get his son 4 Billabong caps - you know one of those those knockoffs.




I decided to be a tourist and managed to capture these images of the internationally known street for its display and sales of genuine imitations.



Bumped into this bloke selling an alternative source of information on current political development. (development?) before we got back into Putra line to Sentral.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi..nice pic n view...
im awie from kajang...leh jadi rakan blog ker?..kuang3....
check it out...

shemeq said...

awieworld:
sure yeah!