Monday, December 03, 2007

Eh, got free tickets.....ah?



I went to the show. That's the title. But, I paid for mine.


When KW suggested it, I straight away said yes because I know for sure it's going to be a juicy show based on the current political situation in our country. True enough, all the three standup comedian made fun of the ministers bla bla bla.

Well, I think we have the right to express ourselves and make some jokes out of some of our own jokers in the parliament. But, not to put ourselves a low as them, I think the jokes on them shouldn't just be sammy or pak lah bashing sessions. It is funny and all, but Jit could have done it better. He should be more subtle. I am sure the audience (Bangsar profile) would prefer that rather than a tasteless bitching session.

If you have to bitch, do it with style / class.... then the audience will not feel insulted.

Is he losing it?




having said all that, the "juniors", Zak 'Papi' Kamal and Dauglas Lim was EXCELLENT. I enjoyed the show tremendously. Highly recomended but all tickets are SOLD OUT.




No comments: