Sunday, December 02, 2007

Nak Pergi ke Nak Balik


After that early 5am shoot, I went to a little warong by the road side. Its regulars should be fishermen of small traders from the market nearby.



While I was enjoying half a plate of nasi kuning served with delicious curry from nasi dagang, and... hehe, a bowl of laksam, a group of teenagers arrived and shared the table. They did not talk much but I was curious to find out from these youngsters... why so early. It's 6.30am for god's sake.

Out of curiosity, I asked them. Where they going so early? 







Kerje kat pasar ke?

Tak

Dah tu apasal awal sangat? Nak gi mana?

Baru nak balik rumah. Tadi lepak kat depan Istana Maziah.


They'd been up all night until sunrise, lepaking.

I hope ALL my nephews are home sleeping.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

ade ape depan Istana Maziah?

shemeq said...

pretty:
tempat lepak big time. there is a park facing sg terengganu.

Unknown said...

oooooo....

i c, maybe one day i shall go and have a look!