Monday, December 17, 2007

♥@ 1st sight - 05



It's like a day for the FIAT 600D at the spa.

After the first spray, suddenly an army of ants appeared from the boot of the car. Resident ants I supposed.



I rushed to the grocers nearby and get a can of Ridsect.

After the wash I was happy to find out that the body is still in good condition and I do not have to expect major works on it - which mean less cost.



A few people, fellow enthusiasts, actually stopped by and asked me about the car.
It's quite a head turner - Who needs a Ferrari?

3 comments:

chocpot said...

OMG it's adorable!

shemeq said...

chocpot:
yeah, i love it.
btw, pls keep on blogging! you can write!

Anonymous said...

Hey...haven't been reading your entries for so long..anyways, i like the car - very cute! Ooooh...moving on to a new co soon...catch up with you soon ok! cheers!