Monday, September 10, 2007

Was I in Ubud? Naaaah!

After getting the direction from JD who was singing Mendendam by Marcell since last night, KW and I braved ourselves and drove to Bora Asmara.

My first impression: Man, I gotta bring my Australian guests here!

I was like - hey this is soooo Bali.

The ambiance, the setting, the landscape was fantastic. But too bad it just that, no more.

My friends know how "cerewet" or fussy I can be about certain things, especially the level of service I get for the price I pay. I can give restaurant managers hell, seriously as I can be quite direct with things I am not satisfied with.

Bora Asmara is on the top of my list of - the restaurants NOT to be patronized, or just don't bother going.

I don't want to write indetails or the list could be endless...

In short:

The food sucks
The service sucks
The toilet sucks
The Assistant Manager sucks ( not literally )

What a shame! It is such a beautiful place.


KW: We should NOT come here again. The Assistant Manager WILL spit on our food!

3 comments:

Shah said...

have u checked out Bora Ombak? the sister restaurant in Ampang. service is not so bad but love the setup of the place...

Anonymous said...

Gosh..was just thinking about that place...Jom we go to this place near UH - heard its good but can't remember the place name...we go buka with Dina :D

shemeq said...

shah:
ok. but is the ffo dgood though?

nisa:
ok, lets do buka or supper. i feel like doing more tarawih lah this year. God has given me a lot! :-)