Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Aisle seat 02



These were the views i had on the return journey.

I couldn't help it. I had to share it with someone when I saw the magnificent effects on the horizon. I actually broke my silence and asked my neighbour to have a peek.

He was fascinated too.

The sun was leaving us.
Our part of the world had turned to night.
On the other side, a beautiful day was just about to start.

My neighbour, later I found out, was actually a timber tawkey. A dato' of course, as addressed by the cabin crew. I complained about the industry exploiting our resources damaging our environment. He claimed that he did it systematically together with reforestation program. He admitted though with the reforestation program, only our next next generation will see the result.

The rate of exploitation is too fast.

We talked about a lot of things after that. Typical businessman, always careful when they talk about the government. Yet, he was quite blunt, relatively, expressing his dissatisfaction with the current political and economic situation. Yet, everybody has to kawtow lah.

What to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

M,

I am getting the Canon D400. Should i get a zoom lense 95-300 or an extended batts? (price almost the same)


-Zain Hafsham-

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Real nice.
No shots of the stewardess?

shemeq said...

zain:
still obsessed with size huh?

mrsmilf:
steward. the call me by my father's name. what's up with that?