Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Colorful life....

I think you are going to hate me after reading this posting.

I met up with my friend earlier today and she / he told me that her / his life is colorful because her / his cousin made really unconventional decision in her / his (the cousin's) life. My friend thought her / his life is very colorful compared to people I know.

She / He was wrong!

I was at a government office later and bumped into an old acquaintance. She / He told me about her / his life recently. She / He just came back from abroad and did something very unconventional in her / his life, most of us would not believe it. My jaw dropped.

I called up my friend with supposedly colorful cousin and I told her / him that her / his life is not that colorful when I told her / him about the story of my acquaintance's life which far more colorful than her cousin's. She / He agreed.

I know this post means nothing to you out there except for the 2 people I met today.

I really wish I could tell such juicy facts of life because they are really-really great blog material.

Unfortunately I have to protect my friends interest.

In life, somethings should be kept untold.

Sorry!

:-P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last Sunday I started riding again. I went up Sempah.

There was a huge alpha male monkey sitting in the middle of the road and in my path. He was as big as a St Bernard.

Normally I would have pissed in my red Santini bibs. Instead I was hoping the beast would attack me and end my suffering.

I was thinking to send a postcard on Postsecret.com but I dont think anyone would make sense of this unless he has ridden up Sempah and seen our local mentally disturbed monkeys.

-Zain Hafsham, Page 191-

Roti Kacang Merah said...

God, SO potong stiiiiiim!!!!

huak.

Getting off steam from your chest yourself, arencha? Heh2.

Anonymous said...

hoi!!!! veru funny ah you...hehehehe.

shemeq said...

Page 191:
Sempah? My fav.
Monkeys... and the dogs too!

roti kacang merah:
Yyyyuh!

anonymous:
my lips are sealed! sealed!