Saturday, May 05, 2007

Kiara



While waiting to have lunch in Taman Tun, I "accidently" went to the bike shop, my "Toys-R-Us". After browsing through the jerseys, I ended up buying a very nice pair. I have to say Leong of KSH (bike shop) can sell ice to eskimos.



I smsed Tiger Hill: I have got a new set of MTB jersey, we have to go to Kiara.

Met Tiger at Devi's at 8.30am. He was late not because he went out partying last night. He woke up at 6am and serviced the bike.

I suffered quite a bit at the beginning of the ride because my fitness level was relatively low due to lack of saddle time. But Tiger took me to new trails which surprisingly very very nice and not severly lung busting. For the first time during my ride in Kiara I did not really curse at the developers who have been raping the green lung. With the area left we can still design and build series of MTBing tracks.

Unfortunately I ended the ride with a pinched flat and rolled my bike home under the blazing sun, but I had a great time riding in Kiara today.

Will ride Kiara again, soon.

No comments: