Saturday, May 05, 2007

Artist's Statement

I was about to doze off while reading a used FOCUS - Fine Art Photography Magazine, Issue October 2006. Bought at Mont' Kiara night market for RM9.

Brilliant magazine.

Before I go to sleep I would like to share this quote by Fernando Pouche with my friends out there who are passionate about photography:

"If something is beautiful but I do not feel something special, then I do not photograph. Why make a photograph if it is not something special? I want to give people the chance to feel something special while looking at my images. How to achieve that if I am not myself moved when I look through my camera? This has caused me to photograph less each year.

Often, less is more."

Do visit: http://www.fernandopuche.net/

Ok, good night!

2 comments:

StaRshOOter said...

That i like!....

shemeq said...

starshooter:

kan? nicely put!