Monday, May 07, 2007

Movies on board

I seldom watch movie, unless my friends initiate a night out with dinner and all. It is so hard to get like 4 people to be available at one time.

Yesterday I watched 2 movies in one goal, on board and I love them both.

Happy Feet and Catch & Release.

**warner bros.

I laughed my head off watching Happy Feet. I guess that gave me good appetite to eat the airline food. (surprisingly not bad at all). KL recommended the movie before but I did not take it seriously as it is an animation, but the issues are very grown up.

**sony pictures

Catch & Release is an emotional roller coaster. In a way I can relate to the stories and the message behind the movie, well some parts of it at least. I had to take a deep breath and suppress my tears.... hehehe tak macho langsung!

Its a good movie about friendship too! How we cannot be too comfortable being too close to friends. We have to adapt to the progress and changes in life, regardless. Nothing in this world is permanent! Nothing!
If you are down, go and watch Happy Feet.
If you want to forget about your previous relationship, DO NOT watch Catch and Release.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I want to forget about my previous relationships, I AVOID Asian Heritage Row.

-Zain Hafsham-

shemeq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shemeq said...

zain:
me, I'd have to leave the country, or possibly the region.... *sigh*
but now, I am soooo OVER it already! Life is GOOD!

Anonymous said...

it took me 33 yrs to learn that even soulmates are as dispensable as a taiwanese mountain bike. (and they r all made in taiwan these days)

-zain hafsham page 119-

[V]landa said...

zain hafsham, ur on page 191 lah!

Anonymous said...

ahha...i should watch that catch and release on the way back to KL....perhaps I will bump into you at the ERL like the last time heh ;)

shemeq said...

nisa:
heya globe trotter! where on earth are you?

Anonymous said...

I am in HK....smoggy gilaa ok..kenot breathe..can't wait for Bali next weekend ;)

shemeq said...

nisa:
cool!
Please go to Bebek Bengil in Ubud for dinner! You'd love it!

Anonymous said...

Ok..will do so....cant wait..staying at Ubud Village Villa Resort ;)