Monday, May 28, 2007

Goodness, my Lateness!

My office hour is 8.30 to 5.30.

For the past weeks I have been late everyday.

I know some of you out there have the same habit, or just have the privilege to be late.

One day I was speeding downhill near my office. I was late as usual but I was already about 500 meter from my office. I thought I was the only guy who was late. As i approached the traffic light Mr. D70s was zooming like a maniac.

I smsed Mr. D70s: You are bloody late boy!

He responded: And so are you XXXXXX

But I reached the office first :P



And today, I was late again.

Oh common, it's monday. Office should only start at 10.30 on Monday. We can come at ten, have a cuppa and talk about how great or shitty our weekends were. Its like the best antidote for monday blues.

Bumped into my friend who worked in the same building.

I am so late. My office hour starts at 8.30 and it's freaking 9

She went: Mine, starts at 8.15

I told you, I am NOT that bad. There are friends of mine who are later than me today.
Hey you out there.
Admit it!

OK, now I have to get off my seat. I have hundreds of acres of industrial land to sell....
*sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came in soo early today to clear my 1 week emails....and at the back of my head...I am still thinking of Bali......sigh..such a drag coming to work today...I am soo tanned...well, more like burnt....overslept on the other side of me by the beach...what a major difference my left arm and my right arm...aiyahh...thank god for bronzer spray to make it even :P

Anonymous said...

i was late too ... blame it on the lovely massage last nite coupled with the cool weather this morning ~ hence i was a heavenly prisoner underneath the duvet ! :-)

shemeq said...

nisa:
welcome back and happy monday!
i m off to perhentian this weekend!
i will make sure i get full tan :P

marsimmo:
the only thing i like about working day is LUNCH. I m off to NIRVANNA with TMTM.
Bon appetit!