Saturday, March 03, 2007

Weekend plans



Hectic hectic hectic



Friday evening: Hosting dinner for 6 friends at my place. The max my dining table can take. The max I can cook for. Can't handle cookikng more than 6 people.

Saturday Morning 1: The maid is to clean the apartment. My apartment is in a mess after the dinner party. It was great to hang out with friends I climbed Mount Kinabalu with.

Saturday early afternoon: To check out old furniture at a warehouse belongs to a furniture restorer. A friend is looking for circa artdeco pieces for ideas.

Saturday late afternoon: Meeting meeting meeting (financial projection! D is going to kill me!)

Saturday nite: Dinner with some friends

Sunday morning: If there is no late saturday nite, I should be cycling (I hope I will. Been eating too much and it SHOWS!)


Sunday noon: Lunch with 2 other friends



Sunday late afternoon: Meeting meeting meeting (potential business opportunity, I hope)

Sunday evening: Chinese New Year dinner invites at an old friend's (cathcing up with an old friend. He is doing very well)


What a hectic weekend.....

A friend called to invite for dinner and I had to decline.


"You are harder to get that the 1st class GROs"

Is that a complement?


All pictures taken during le Tour de Langkawi, Genting climb. Nothing to do with the text.

2 comments:

bola2api said...

Nice LTDL pics.

The riders looked like they had a hard time climbing up Genting though.

Wouldn't it be easier getting there by car? teehehee.. that's just the devil in me talking :P

shemeq said...

bola2api: the word is EXCRUCIATING. I actually climbed Genting with my bike 2 years back. These guys took like max 1hr I think. It took me more than 4 hrs to reach the top. I reached the top, nevertheless and that was a great personal achievement.