Friday, March 30, 2007

Amanusa, Nusa Dua

A friend who is a designer, a professional photographer and an architect coincidently was in Bali during my holidays. He was commissioned by Amanresorts Limited to photograph their resorts for commercial colleterals and other commercial purposes. (He has been to and stayed at various Amans, lucky guy!) I had the chance to browse around for a couple of hours in Amanusa.



The view was just stunning, a paradise really. For those who love to golf, they have a beautiful 18-hole.

What's more impressive about the resort is actually the services they provide. Very comprehensive yet extremely subtle.

The ratio between workers and a guest is 7:1 (if I am not mistaken) but you hardly see them. Any of them.

Checking in process was very personal. Only the three of us in the lobby at the time of checking in.



When we arrived, we stayed in the room assigned and within a few minutes a jug of ice lemon tea (they use orange rather than lemon, delicious!) were served. They already knew how many people in the room so they had the correct number of glasses to serve the three of us.

We attacked the delicious fruit basket of, among others, buah salak, which is my favourite. Sweeet!

I love the bedroom, the patio and especially the bathroom.

Room is going for USD600 per night. (way above my little budget).

I was so inspired to do up Pura Tanjung Sabtu. One day it will come true. One day!

My jaw dropped when I was told about how Aman cater to fulfil the whims a fancies of the super rich. Unbelieveable! Just unbelievable!

Money can't buy love. But money can sure buy lotsa things!

No comments: