Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nite nite

It's late.

I had salad for lunch and dinner. I feel like a goat.

I have been editing and printing pics from a Thai artist since 8pm. I managed to convince The Attic @ Bangsar to organize an exhibition hopefully in May. Man, it's a lot of work to build a portfolio and arrange the logistics and all. Come May, I hope the event will be well publicised and get all the exposure. It's a marketing & PR campaign. (Marketing Communications?)

I sent some of my vary own photography work to Attic and they like them too and offer me to exhibit my work. This is extremely rewarding even though I haven't made any money out of this.

Another great developement, TELL magazine (kind of Malaysian's version of Vanityfair) will be launched this Wednesday (7 March) and I am one of the photography contributors. That will be my debut and that's another personal reward. I am very happy! Yeay!

Planning to go to Bali middle of this month, just to get away for a few days. Really hope to take lots of pictures.

Perhaps I should look for a young potential artist in Ubud. Who knows, I can arrange for another exhibition in KL. It's fun stuff.

Air Asia, please make a cheap seat for me available for this trip. i am BROKE!

Good nite.

Over and out!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 comments:

Krew said...

Someone is turning out to be quite a celebrity these days...

shemeq said...

If I were to be a celebrity, the credit goes to you for taking (and editing) my pix to be included in the contributor section. Thanks buddy! A lot to learn from you!

Krew said...

Nah, it's cool. Don't mention it.