Monday, June 30, 2008

♥@ 1st sight - 19

I went to have a peek at the Fiat after work today and quite happy with the progress. It was a surprise visit and Lawrence was there to explain to me what he has done so far.


The new cover of the rear seat. White color with perforated material on both sides of the seat. The material was specially ordered from Singapore. It is no leather, but it looks and feel like it. The closest I could get to luxury.



Floor carper has been installed, Currently they are fixing the details like the edges as well as the details to accommodate gear stick, handbrake and seats.


The roof has been upholstered with cream color special carpet for sound and heat insulation purposes.



Lawrence, as usual, recalculating the cost of my demand and delivered me the bad news that hit my wallet, hard. Sigh!

He will try his best to get the whole things done by Saturday....

No comments: