Wednesday, June 25, 2008

♥@ 1st sight - 17

Drove the Fiat to the upholstery workshop yesterday from Ulu Kelang to Cheras through MRR2.

It was a smooth 20 minutes ride.

The traffic was flowing and that was about 11am on Monday. Perhaps more people opted to use public transportation due to the fuel price.

It was fun driving the Fiat.

I can't wait to drive it on weekends for breakfast and lunch.. or going out? May be not going out clubbing as i have not installed the air-conditioning yet.

I got several honks other motorist and thumb-ups too. The car is such an attention grabber especially at the traffic light when I can see everybody was looking at the car (and me?).

I had my big pair of sunglasses and baseball cap on.

Shy wor!

5 comments:

StaRshOOter said...

told ya...a centre of attraction!

shemeq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shemeq said...

starshooter:

you are so right! i love it when kids wave at me and i normally wave back... ;-)

Anonymous said...

shemeq were u wearing anything else BESIDES the cap & sunglasses ??

maybe thats why people were looking .. he he ..

:-D

shemeq said...

red planet:

....commando....