Thursday, June 05, 2008

Missing A Point

I was driving around with 29km left in my tank, looking for a fuel pump.

I gave up.

Everywhere was full, KW and I decided to go home and conned KL to drive us for dinner. It was not even midnight, we already car pooled. But then again, the dinner at Chawan cost the 3 of us more than RM60 - as at yesterday evening - before the 78sen hike

Thats my point!

All the headlines in the mainstream media put emphasis only on the 78sen per liter - a narrow interpretation from macroeconomics point of view - suspiciously done on purpose perhaps to contain the anger of the whole population. Is this the - don't know, don't hurt policy?

Brace yourself!

The (-ve) multiplier effects are going to kick in soon!


-------------------------------------------------------------


Why compare to Thailand and Singapore?

They are NOT oil producing countries!

What happen to our own oil production which enjoy the current crude price in the global market?


--------------------------------------------------------------


perhaps i should service my bicycles (do-it-your-self) soon.



1 comment:

StaRshOOter said...

Im really thinking of cycling too!