Tuesday, July 01, 2008

(Conspiracy) Theory


I am still at it!

I pity the family who got dragged into Anwar or Rosmah saga, or any political “conspiracy” for that matter.

It disgusts me.

Not that I have any intention to become a politician – NEVER. I will be shot down from day one by my enemies who can easily see my party pictures in Facebook, among others ;-).

There are politicians in my family – from both sides. I have the benefit to listen (not necessarily agree) to both sides.

I think I know some people who have been dragged into this sorry state of Malaysian politics and economy and I am very sorry for them and their family.

In 1998, Anwar was hit by the same allegation. Tun Mahathir only hit him from moral point of view. Sodomy. Tun M didn’t touch anything else, and managed to imprison Anwar for years which ALMOST crippled his political influence. I said ALMOST because Anwar supporters were active with his “absence’.

The latest saga, I believe will not only hit Anwar morally. I strongly believe Anwar’s enemy has found Anwar’s war chest or close to finding it. They are going to hit Anwar hard financially to make sure Anwar will never have anymore “resources” to return to Malaysian politics as an MP or PM.

More trump cards will be revealed in this political poker game to save some corrupt asses and the whole nation is at stake.

I am not sure who has more trump cards.

By the way, please keep your eyes and ears opened. Let's not forget there are impending corruption, murder cases etc etc. Perhaps some unreported or files safely kept cases including not so straight sex scandals that involved politicians or members of the cabinet? Oh well, I can only guess and hopefully time will tell.

Just my own (conspiracy) theory.


I am not even sure whether any of us will finally know the truth, nothing but the truth.



No comments: