Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the way you look tonight

Seriously, of all the different versions of the song The Way You Look Tonight, to me Tony Bennett’s version is the best.

I can listen to it over and over again. I have it in my laptop, i-pod, car and at home.

If you have a hot hot date, do try this at home.

Switch on the air conditioner, dim the lights; play Tony Bennett’s The Way You Look Tonight, just softly, almost ambience music. Sit back and relax in your plush sofa. Sooner or later you will get a nice little kiss on your cheek and lips.

Too bad the song is quite short.

If your date decided to stay longer, turn to channel 111 on Astro. The jazz channel. Hook it up to your hi-fi. The effect of soft music in a dim room is amazingly romantic……

Will I ever get lucky again?

1 comment:

Krew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.