Tuesday, June 27, 2006

count my blessing

Some people find its rewarding to have an office on the 66th floor of the world’s tallest twin tower.

Sure! Such a prestigious address and a commanding view of the city before your eyes, beneath your feet.

I wonder how ONE feels to have an office on the 88th floor of Tower 1. Literally, the highest office in the country.

I am on the 15th floor of an office tower in Damansara Heights. The view might not be as commanding as the one you can get from the floors of KLCC, but, it’s beautiful and inspiring, nevertheless. It a bird's eyeview of nice houses (not all).

I can see the whole stretch of my playground from here. The view of Bukit Kiara, perpetually waving at me, tempting me to immediately leave work and hit the trails.

Once in a while, I did succumb to the temptation...

Glad I did.

No comments: