Monday, June 12, 2006

latin quarter




One of my favorite photos taken during my holidays.

Taken in Latin Quarter, Paris, while I was looking for a little café for lunch. You know one of those cafes with small tables and all the chairs face the street.

I like those cafes.

A nice little corner where I can take a break, sip a cup of coffee, take a puff, daydream, while writing my travel journal.

I recently enlarged the photo to poster size.

It is now hanging on the wall of my apartment with elegant white frame decorating the dining area.

Why is this photo my favorite?

It is a candid shot. Someone happened to be walking in the middle of the wet street which created a subtle reflection.

Quite ironic, really. There are no motorcars captured in the frame despite busy Paris traffic.

Should I start planning for another cycling holiday?

No comments: