Tuesday, June 13, 2006

bed supperclub, bkk


After a wonderful authentic Thai dinner at Lemongrass, one of my good friends who live in Bangkok took me to Bed Supperclub.

I can understand why he loves it there and he doesn’t want to move elsewhere.

I like low light photography though good opportunity comes very rarely.

The DJ is spinning some nice lounge music. I was sipping nice cocktails, chatting away, observing the crowd. Actually I was very impressed with the deco and ambience. I read about this club in Wallpaper a while ago.

Managed to capture this image while having a couple of drinks before we hit the road exploring other clubs. Wilder clubs….. Seriously, KL is nothing!

We returned home after 3am when I can barely feel the ground I stepped on and my head was very light.

That was one wild tuk tuk ride through the sois of Sukhumvit.

Could you get enough of Bangkok night life?

No comments: