Monday, June 12, 2006

move on

Life can be very simple at times.

Like wake up early Sunday morning, brush my teeth, put on my cycling gears, ride my bike from my doorstep, eat simple breakfast with a couple of riding buddies. In less than half an hour, you get the adrenaline rush. I have the best time of the week on the saddle of my mountain bike re-exploring the ever changing (never ever boring) personality of my playground Bukit Kiara.

High on endorphin.

Simple, highly fulfilling, rewarding and highly therapeutic.

On the other hand, life can be quite complicated.

Nothing seems to be straight forward.

Perhaps it’s a test on me to find out what do I actually want in my life… or who do I actually want to be with in my life…

While picking up all the pieces, let say I meet someone. Someone nice. Someone really nice! But, I am unsure. I think I am on a re-bound. I want to do a lot of things for myself. I want to be selfish for the time being.

I wonder sometimes... am I missing one hell of a great opportunity?

No comments: