Tuesday, June 13, 2006

bluer than blue



After a typical Turkish breakfast on the roof top overlooking the Bosphorus, (One of the world’s most strategic waterways - the strait between the Black Sea the Sea of Marmara) I decided to walk to along the Bosphorus to Beyoglu, the ancient city across.

Clear blue sky and the strait was as usual busy with commuter boats ferrying passengers from Asia to Europe and vice-versa.

It was a beautiful day. It was a beautiful fishing day for the locals.



As I walk along the Bosphorus I bumped into hundreds of anglers from different walk of life.

I gathered, these two are brothers fishing while their father was busy preparing for some baits behind me



Fantastic bright colors coming from the sky, the clear water of the historical Bophorus and from the young anglers themselves.

Predominantly blue.

Am I feeling blue?

No comments: