Thursday, July 03, 2008

♥@ 1st sight - 20

Like father like son.

Just when my dad got our family car repainted, he'd visit the workshop almost everyday after work.

I am not as "fanatic" but, I am almost like dad.

Passion or obsession? Who bloody cares!

I couldn't resist myself, I squeeze about 20 minutes to check out the progress of the upholstery work. Not much progress, really.

They have start refurbishing the front seats. New sponge and other fillers are done:


Someone just sent a German classic in, I don't know for what. I love this German classic limousine. I think circa 60's or early 70's. I have seen this very car before but can't remember where or when.

It's a feast to my eyes.

Distraction, it was. Today, I spent more time looking at this beautiful German fine piece of engineering than my Italian bambino.


For classic cars enthusiasts out there, do enjoy!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dear ..

in case you are interested, there is a similar german classic just down the road from my house for sale .. plate number PL8 ..

check it out !

:-D