Monday, July 14, 2008

Soppy Soppy Soppy

One of my good friends' (who is NOT in Malaysia) Face Book update was rather deep this morning. Naturally, being keypoh, I shot a short message to him "You are too deep and it's only Monday!" and we ended up exchanging a few messages about life.

I got a bit soppy and this was my friend's (who is ALWAYS busy but bloody articulate!) response, which I think, worths posting into this 'lil blog-oh-mine.



ahh.. ur nesting instinct kicking in! all of us soppy la and dream of finding love. believe me, the most ordinary man yearns of it. we dream of being immersed in this all consuming state where our actions cannot be justified by logic and leaves us in a soppy (but smiling) mess!

the human race is basically an animal that became too advanced for it's own good as it is self destructive as a species. I honestly dont have much hope for mankind. but if there's anything good to be salvaged from our existence, or any reason/purpose for our being here (despite ruining mother earth) i say it's music, and LOVE.
there, u helped me answer my question this morning.
:0)
(u must be thinking that i'm so free. i'm waiting for my xxxx list to start but i think they late)

No comments: