Thursday, July 17, 2008

Foul Mood Today


I don’t know why.

Is it the time of the month?

I read an article before - men do experience their own hormonal cycle, every month. They just don’t bleed.

I am in Kuantan. I had 2 good appointments which charted the way forward to my project.

I had great lunch too! With DS, we had ikan kerai goreng. Delicious!

But when I arrived at the hotel, things seemed to be against me.

The bellboy picked the luggage from the boot of my car but refused to take my lap top bag.

Encik, laptop kena bawak sendiri.

Kenapa pulak?

Takut nanti rosak

Kalau takut rosak bawak lah elok elok! (while hanging the lap top myself to the luggage cart). Tak ada lagi hotel yang I pergi selama ni yang tak nak bawak lap top.

(Is that cerewet?)




When I checked in, the receptionist was also having her time of the month, I think. She raised her voice and just plain rude. She even had the gut to say “you watch out!” to me and slammed the drawer.

WTF!!!

I only asked when can they inform me the availability of 1 day internet connection card, for God’s sake! (Can you imagine they only have the 1 hour and the 4 day card, nothing in between!)

She said she can only tell me tomorrow.

(Hello!!! I am checking out tomorrow!)


The manager came out and apologized.

He said: Encik M dah lama tak datang ya. How’s your brother? He was my boss before. I will try to give you the 1 day internet card.

He delivered to me 15 minutes later.

Bitch!

4 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

hahaha... I like the ending... :)

Anonymous said...

you are more then justified in being angry with the receptionist ~ what a rude cow she is !

with the bellboy .. well .. i would personally prefer to carry the laptop bag myself ~ just like passport and jewelery bag (valuables mah)

helloooooo friday !

:-D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shemeq said...

kembara musafir & red planet:

i seriously think we are not service oriented. attitude! i get better services especially in Bangkok and Jakarta.