Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CLEARLY

ANWAR - 1

SHABERY -0


I am NOT Anwar supporter but I think he answered the questions very well, focused and poised. On the other hand, Shabery was shallow with repeated personal attacks. It really shows the quality of ministers we have in the cabinet.

Cakap macam bersembang kosong kat kedai kopi.

Background music: Cyndi Lauper - True Colors.

Hah, for those menteris who have been making a lot of noise through government controlled media, have balls and debate openly, KALAU BERANI.

I wonder what would be the Prime Minister's comment on this debate. Was he even awake?

Ever?

At this moment, it is quite embarrassing to admit the fact that I am from Terenganu.

*sigh*



By the way, you need brain to debate. Not just balls! Or else you will be sodomized kow kow on national TV.

Emotional me says: BODOH!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just think both are idiot..period. Its a matter of siapa the bigger idiot!

UnspokenVoices said...

But, the Bigger idiot is a Minister..

No, Anwar is not an idiot to me...:)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..Anwar not an idiot! Seriously....

shemeq said...

most of them are idiots, manipulating issues for their own personal political gain. rakyats are fed-up (I AM!)

non of them has started working since the general election and the news papers are full of crap!

unlike before, it is quite embarrassing to admit that you are a Malaysian when you travel abroad.

*SIGH!*