Friday, February 27, 2009



This is not a matter of not knowing where to start.

I have started.

I just don’t know where to stop.

I have a dateline, this Monday.

My weekend will be pretty much occupied with this.

I will try to slot in some chores that I cannot afford to delay like:

To check out my Fiat at the workshop – hopefully they have completed the wheel caps, which need a bit of modification to secure it in place.

I also want to shoot some butterflies that I bought from Butterfly Park, Lake Garden.

Most importantly, I have to scan though at least 2000 photos to create a story line and make 3 albums out of it.

I hope my client. BS, will like my work. He liked the first one.

Once they are officially released, I will post some of the work here – work that I am quite proud of.

Meanwhile, I just need to rest a bit and continue the most difficult part: Eliminating photos.

More importantly, it’s quite fun doing this. (so far)

The reward: perhaps it helps me to pay for a new camera body.. huhu

No comments: