Saturday, February 28, 2009

MODUS OPERANDI

I am working, as we speak, on more than 1000 images I shot during Hairkunst event. This is my first BIG ass JOB.

I am determined to present it in the best possible way to create an impact to the industry – so to speak lah! – of my arrival.

I want it to be a reference for future jobs and recommendations – the best
FREE advertisement you could get at technically NO COST.

Once I have a nice storyboard, I will stick all those photos in nice albums, on black background to ensure the color focus to the photos. No clutters.

My nephew is designing a cd and cd cover to make it not only professional, but with a personal touch which is rare to get nowadays!

Unlike now, in the olden days craftsmen took pride of their work, or work of art. I cold imagine it would have been quite hard to swallow the fact that it will be sold. It was done with hard work, love and most importantly, PASSION.

To translate that (pride with your work) into my current situation where I need to deliver my the debut of my work to my client.

I want to do it, and I want to do it with PRIDE (not prejudice – I just got to add this bracket, I can’t help it!).

I am thinking I want wrap everything nicely, with ribbons and all, I will deliver the package with a bouquet of flowers (purple – Hairkunst corporate color) – and a bar of chocolate. Since Hairkunst business environment is quite casual, they can enjoy the chocolate bar wile enjoying looking at my work.

I want to add that unique personal touch which is really rare to find nowadays. I am not delivering “some” commodities. What I am presenting is my work of art, of which I am very proud of.

It is supposed to be FUN.

Hmmmm.. Would it work?

I wonder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your talent in photography will definitely take you far.. All the best!

shemeq said...

Zita: That's encouraging.
Thank you!