Friday, January 11, 2008

Yolly De Maid

That's her name in my handphone.

Yolly has been coming to my apartment for almost a year, every Saturday without failed. Very dedicated and I never had to tell her what to do from day 1.

Sorry folks. Her schedule is full servicing my apartment and 5 other friends'.

I spent longer time with her than normal yesterday as she helped me to clean up and unpack my stuff.

I know a bit more about her (which I never really paid any attention before, as long as she did a good job).

She's in her early 2o's, from Manila.


Do you have a studio Sir?

Huh?

You are a photographer right?

No. It is just a hobby.

Are you an architect Sir?

(Huh?) No, but I like architecture and interior design.


I just found out besides cleaning our apartments, she actually attending college to get her degree in Business.


My place would be upside down without her.

3 comments:

chocpot said...

...and your coffee table full of my thumbprints on the underside!

yay yolly!

Anonymous said...

and does yolly know she's made it into your blog? hehehehe.

shemeq said...

chocpot:
you should join CSI....