Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year SMS



Like other occasions such as Hari Raya, Chinese New year, Deepavali or Christmas, we all receive all kinds of SMS - some of them were simply re forwarded but that to me are perfectly ok. It's the thoughts that count.


It feels good to receive these message a few times a year from a bunch of friends (except for those numbers I do not recognize). I am touched with these messages. I could imagine each of them scrolled through their phones, chose my name and sent..... That is sweet. I normally reply to all of them. If I didn't, it was purely unintentional.


Besides the long winded and fancy new year messages I received a simple sms from my sister:





Sweeeeeeeeet.......!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

shemeq said...

pretty:
merry new year. have a great 2008!

Unknown said...

thank u!

happy belated birthday too!