Monday, January 21, 2008

I was loved, (more than) once too.

To my sayang,

I hope that this fax is not too embarrassing for you. Damn! Now the whole of Miri will know that we’re in love!! I am on my way out to xx but I just had to drop you a line. I am missing you terribly and wished that you were in KL with me. (ta’ apa Sayang, ini semua untuk masa hadapan kita kan?) – NOT!

Anyway Darling, pls try to call me later after work (or before) if you can. I love you & miss u v. much & I cannot wait till you come back.

Lots of love, kisses & hugs & much much much more.

Your Sayang,

Signed,

three alphabets



Sent to me via fax (there were no sms then!) the first time I had to travel during the relationship. I remember the front office girl was blushing when she handed me the fax. Accompanied by a sketch of three hearts, one heart with an arrow and our initials on it.

While unpacking, I discovered old love notes sent to me on various occasions…..

2 comments:

StaRshOOter said...

ala....so sweeet!

shemeq said...

starshooter:
cerita lama. zaman bercinta before sms... and I think a hand written letters / cards / notes are more personal and romantic.