Sunday, January 06, 2008

Those Familiar Smiles


In March 2007 I was in Bali. I rewarded myself with a short birthday trip and had a great time experiencing Bali, the culture, the food and the hospitality. I even made some new friends.

I didn't seriously make any plan for the customary Christmas and New Year holiday stretch. I was procrastinating hence I jumped into the bandwagon (Air Asia) and flew to Bali for 4 days.

This time, I did not do any cultural things. Just lepak by the beach and the swimming pool, pampered myself with massages, ate like pigs, go out clubbing (or a bit), some shopping, got myself another tattoo etc etc. I didn't even bring the whole truckload of my camera equipment. It was very relaxing and I loved it.

To top it off, coincidentally, a bunch of my good buddies were there at the same time. That was really fun. Even though all of us didn't stay at the same resort - thank God for that! -, we made a point to go out,had nice dinner and lepak by the beach together. That was really fun.

Typically when we get together there were jokes, remarks, comments and innuendos flying around across the table. Unfortunately due to the rating of this blog, I can't reveal any....

Everybody let their hair down.

In away, it strengthened our friendship even more!

Oh well, we had a great time and....

What ever happened in Bali, stays in Bali.

Thats the spirit.

No comments: