Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Studio @ Home

I got RARS to buy me the stand to hang a backdrop for my little home studio project. Save 2 hours of my time going to IKEA. His kindness was rewarded with a generous portion of Nasi Bukhari at Syed Bistro behind BSC.

I just finished setting up the backdrop and snapped some shots. Finally got the flash and lights synchronized and I think I am getting the hang of it. Some shots taken were quite nice but I can't show it here. The "model" does not allow me.

I am looking for guinea pigs, errmm I mean models.

Will burn you soft copy of the pics......

Hopefully my skills improve with practice.

I wonder who would be interested to model ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meeeee!!!
id like to be ur model
he he he
anyway, ur blog page look spooky..
its all dark

Anonymous said...

what category are you looking for? pretty ones? hmmmm... i am not too pretty la