Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ungu

F was kind enough to offer me special invitation to watch the UNGU (Indonesian Band) concert live in KL a few days ago. Clad in my purple shirt, I accepted the invitation.

I am not sure who knows who, but like when we went to watch Tompi, we have the opportunity to personally meet with the band and get the copies of the cds,, autographed and photo session. I just followed the flow.

Indonesian bands never failed to impress me. Better than our local ones. They perform well, their vocals are superb and interaction with the audience are just first class. Very articulate.

Times like this, I wish I was 10 years younger, squeeze myself to the front row and dance throughout the performance. The girls, F and the A’s sisters had fun dancing on the balcony with leather jacket on.

After the show we went to Concorde for supper at Melting Pot. The last time I was here was during the good old Hard Rock days. I toll a peek at HRC…. And I thought it was too noisy.

TFF was already there in her beautiful jubah after her kelas mengaji (hence she missed the concert) and AKA sipped teh tarik with a straw. Weird!

Oh, I have another invitation to the launch of a foundation next week. I was informed Marcell will be performing…..

I am not going to miss that for the world!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yup, marcell is perfomring at planet hollywoood soon as well for august, thats wat i heard...

Anonymous said...

TFF in her beuatiful jubah after mengaji....hehehehehe good one!

shemeq said...

pretty: really! i want to go. how was bangkok?

anonymmous:oh... TFF tu memang alim orang nye....

Unknown said...

bangkok was great and fun!!! i feel fat. tapi kaki penat la jalan. ;-(

but looooooveeee the shopping mall and the city and the palaces...amazing! the temples as well!